Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas THiNGS!

It is December. And, I have one more Final to do!
Then, I am off to a magical Winter Wonderland!!
I cannot wait to go back to Mich!

So, Finals have been killing me. But my music- has been vastly improving.
So, here is a small list- of a few musical melodies that have kept me company!

When I need a study break or just want to go partyyy- TiK ToK by Ke$ha
When I want to rap- Replay-- By, idk who :]
When I am studying- A fine Frenzy- Come on Come out-- and Almost Lover
When I am sad- Going North-- Missy Higgens
Want to Stay focused-- The Stand -- by Jeff's band
When I want to get in the Christmas Mood- Winter WOnderland by Jason Mraz

Well, these are just a few of my music Choices. They don't all endorse what I believe. but, I love music, and I love how all differnt music can put you into all differnt moods. And, I have been listening to some good 'ole Owl City. :]


Ahhh, Christmas Break! one more dayyy! :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment