Friday, March 26, 2010

Mystery.

I love waking up to a rainy, foggy, Friday afternoon. This makes the day capable of so many things... like, movies, crafts, naps, reading, snuggling, writing, studying, and so many other things... on sunny days- its as if you have one thing to do- go outside. but rainy days, rainy days have so much variety and presents you with so many different things! But, on this particular Friday I am in the mood for a mystery. A good old fashioned mystery... like if the game of Clue could be made into real life.. Now, not like the movie clue... i have heard many things.. but a good old fashioned mystery.. like the queens diamonds went missing, or the general store was robbed...like a Sherlock Holmes mystery, Nancy Drew, or a grown up Scooby Doo... I guess I'll have to see what I can come up with.. or find a good book.

Happpppy Friday! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment