Thursday, October 28, 2010

Picnic meets elegance

Okay, I'm not much of a wedding person, but I found this super cute, simple yet elegant wedding from Ada and Darcy. I love bright and vibrant colors- but this more pastel and light wedding looks BEAUTIFUL! --check it out!


 I think the super  green grass really makes the pastel yellow and white shine!
 What fabulous texture brought to the table!
 The wickerish place mats bring together the 'outside look' don't you think?
 How perfect was the sunshine that day?
 Kilwins- is my FAVORITE ice cream! I always get it when I go to Naples, Florida for spring break. So, I HAD to add in these pictures. What a super 'cool' ( :] )  idea!
 This makes the ice cream pretty to look at, and a practical way to keep it cool!
 Lovin' this. TOO cute.
The dresses definably add to the 'pop' factor as well!
I think this would be a PERFECT spring wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet words! You don't know how much you warm my heart. Have a gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete