Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fog.

I like labels. I like order. I like being organized. I like being in control. When I have my to do lists done, and my boxes checked, my closet color coordinated, and my homework done- I am a happy women. I have priorities. I have stuff I want to do. Tasks I want to complete. A life I have set up ready for me to live. I am not as nearly as controlling or organized or planned as I once was- But, I do have goals and priorities, and certain tasks, expectations for myself… And, I do not view that as a bad thing. In order to accomplish the tasks and goals I have set- I need to keep my priorities in the right order. They have been jumbled- and only for 3 days- and I already feel like all is lost. I feel like I am caught in the midst of a big fog, looking for what road I was just on. Tomorrow morning. I am waking up early- and starting this week right… With the Lord. He is my strength, and my everything. Without starting my day with my everything, how can I expect for everything to be in order, and right? This week- new perspective week. And hopefully by the next time I blog the fog will be gone, and I’ll know where I am going!

Strength and dignity are her clothing,
And she smiles at the future.
She opens her mouth in wisdom,
And the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment