Wednesday, March 3, 2010

a Little cabin the woods.

I wanna dance the tango with chance
I wanna ride on the wire
Cos nothing gets done with dust in your gun
And nobody respects a liar
So Goodbye for a while I'm off to explore
Every boundary and every door
Yeah I'm going north

I wanna know where children would go
If they never learned to be cool
Cos nothing's achieved when pushed up a sleeve
Till nobody thinks you're a fool
So goodbye for a while I'm out to learn more
About who I really was before
Yeah I'm going north

Up where the hunted hide with ease
Under the arms of eye-less trees
Up where the answers fall like leaves
Oh and your love is all I need
Yeah I'm going north


Sometimes I think through the whirlwind of life, I get so caught up I forget. I forget important things, details, plans, ideas, homework-- I forget. I forget about Bums, my friends, my life just seems to slip out of my grasp. When that happens I get reallllly tiered of being with people. And, I am pretty tiered of it now. All I want is to go north, to our little cabin in the woods- and stay there. Me. Myself. and I. I want to think, write, sing, dance, play, learn and be alone. I want to have some time for myself.... unfortunately- this is completely unrealistic, and will not happen. But, i could just go for a nice calm drive tonight instead... see I just got a phone call- I can't even blog without being bothered! Im sick of questions, and pleasing people.. I want to do something for MYSELF. it may sound selfish-- but i need it. I need that time. ughh. Life, sometimes it just sweeps you off your feet and you don't even realize it until you have been laying on your back and get up to realize that life has zoomed by. Enjoy. Enjoy. Cherish. and Enjoy.


.... but really. I want to go North. Missy Higgins SO had it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment