Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

"The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and  keep His commandments, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil." 

Ecclesiastes is my favorite right now.  I think it's because of Solomon's perspective throughout the whole book. He talks about life, the Purpose of Life, and aspects of life people foolishly find purpose in. Lately I have found myself getting caught up in the little frustrations. But, reading through this book has opened my eyes to the bigger picture. There is so much more to this world worth fighting for. In the eternal perspective little things don't matter as much. Finding the challenge of living each day with God's judgment in my mindset, creates a new world perspective. This new perspective doesn't make life any easier- in fact i think it may be a little more difficult to maintain an eternal mindset- but  each breath I breath, and step I take now has guidance.

An eternal perspective gives each moment purpose and makes each day so worth living to the fullest. 

It's kinda like a breath of fresh air.

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment