Sunday, June 6, 2010

the lonely tree

I've had this mental image in my mind- for as long as I can remember.

I think its because of all the high school years I have filled with not so great memories and moments I still wish could be forgotten. I think the best way to describe moments such as those would be- lonely. I think in my attempt to assure myself I wasn't alone feeling lonely. I came up with an idea that other people are alone too. Everywhere. This is when I shifted my attention to other people and objects. Lots of things and people are lonely.  
 A lonely Tree.
I have been seeking out the lonely tree. I may have seen it one or twice. Although, I still haven't found the perfect one. The perfectly lonely Tree. So today I decided I will create the lonely tree myself.  [[via a Canvas and Paints.]] This being in the peak of my lonely time this semester. My roommates are gone, and it seems all my friends have escaped for the summer. I think that my lonely mindset has morphed into a new idea over the years. Being alone and lonely are two completely different feelings.

I am happy to say I no longer am lonely. Just Alone.

and now I will fill alone with my Lonely Tree.

I'll post my painting when I am finished. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment