Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dressing my Kitchen UP!



My Kitchen needed some accessories


So My mom and I went and bought some! 


Here are some of my favorites! 


I started with the top of the fridge and we worked our way out for inspiration. The whole theme of my apartment is black and pink... which you cannot miss!


It's amazing what you can do with left over fabric, beads, and wine bottles. The label matched perfectly! The mirror was just in the way laying around the apartment, and the flowers were already in use around the apartment too! 

Between all the froomies we must over 100 pairs of shoes! So, my mom and I thought this sign was applicable to us!! We bought the black flower- wooden on sale at Michael's and spray painted it black! Gum balls were something I always wanted to decorate my kitchen with... They are fun, colorful, and add some pop in between the black and pink. I think that vase of gum balls was my favorite!

Take a closer look- the bow was done by my mom! :]]. 



Here is a different look from the on the end. This was a fishbowl filled with black beads and pink large gems. A black and white plate, sugar holder, and card box. I think they meshed together well!  



We found these glasses at goodwill and filled them with pink beads and tied black ribbons on them! The glasses had red wax in them before- yuck. Now they are stylin' in pink! 


 [[ Here's a different view from the top! :]]. i LOVED how this turned out! ]]

 




Okay, Okay, I'll admit it. I am SO much like her. In SO many ways. :]]].
Love you Mom!! 


3 comments:

  1. me again just dropin by to let you know i have a giveaway on my blog right now check it out xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! And it is GREAT that you are like your mom! She is SOO creative!!!

    ReplyDelete