Thursday, July 22, 2010

HOME.

This time next week i will be in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan [one of my FAVORiTES places in the entire world]. You see I have spent the past 20 summers there, and this, being my 21st summer of living- I'm not there. It's been strange not spending my summer where I have been in the years past with my family. But for some reason the transition has been  unexpectedly smooth  for me.  I think its because I know, and understand that my life is changing, and my summers are going to be different. So are my falls, Thanksgivings, Christmases and springs. Life always change- but that doesn't mean we cannot go back to how things used to be for a moment, or for a week & a half. Needless to say- I am SO excited. This trip is exactly what I need! One road trip up north with my best friend in the whole world. Then to spend a week with my family and have some time to just escape. :D!

                                                                                                        5 Days! <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment