Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sisters and Creativeness.

I am not sure if you have seen the movie My Sisters Keeper , it caused my mind to wonder back to all the years my sister and I spent fighting. To be honest my sister and I have only recently become actual friends. I think thats what happens when girls grow up, and don't have to share things any more. :] Anyways, this movie really touched me and opened my eyes to how blessed I am to have a sister, even if we fight.

And today I felt a craving to create something. Do you know what I am talking about? Sometimes I simply have a spark of excitement and longing to DO something! So, to satisfy my creative craving, I had to create something. I thought about writing a short story or something but, I am tiered of writing. So i thought about painting again, but I am certainly not in the mood to clean anything.

Then i thought about pictures. For the past 4 years I have been using the picture editing site PiCNiK. It's free and AWESOME. If you enjoy capturing memories in a picture, this is the site for you! It's easy to use, and its SO fun. 

So, with the combination of me missing my sister, & wanting to be creative -- I created this: 



This is one of my favorites I've done on picnik. :] Here a few more that I have done, and I like! Enjoy! 






































Like What you see?! Check out Picnik! Seriously!! :]

If anything this makes me want to buy all the adobe 'stuff'. 

One Day. :] 

3 comments:

  1. Hot Rod: "You like what you seee?" hhahah.
    These are fabulous! The Michigan is still by far my favorite edit of yours!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i ever need something picknicked im coming to you!

    ReplyDelete