Monday, October 3, 2011

Escape to Michigan.

Today is Monday and this is the start to a wonderful week! Fall break starts on Wednesday and then I leave for Michigan! Finally, after being away from Michigan falls for the past three years, I get to go HOME! I know, I am a little bias, BUT Michigan falls- are THE BEST. Don't believe me? Please watch the video below:


Sigh. I cannot WAIT to get there. Everything just seems better in Michigan. And everything just seems a whole bunch better after crossing the Mackinaw Bridge. Escaping to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan sounds like the PERFECT thing to do right now. The leaves are changing; there is a crisp breeze in the air... perfection. Seriously.

And this Michigan weekend, will not only be awesome because I am in Michigan, but it will be SO AWESOME because my entire family will be there! My cousin, PJ is getting married on Friday, and I am so pumped to see the whole family together and to celebrate PJ's marriage with them!

I have 1 and a half works days, and I'm off! I'm not sure if I will be able to think on anything else until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment