Friday, November 11, 2011

Preoccupied!

So sorry blogger world! I have been so preoccupied with so many things happening in my life, I haven't had time to write in a while!

So, I know some people like to hold off and celebrate each holiday separately, at their separate times, in separate months; I used to be like that. I can respect people who like to celebrate one holiday at a time. I get it, really. But recently, I’m over that perspective. I am ALL about celebrating all the holidays mashed up over a three month period. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas- all together. It's SO much more fun this way. Well, at least I think so. Who says that you can't drink eggnog then go trick-or-treating and come home to some stuffing and watch the Polar Express? I say you can!  How you want your family to celebrate the holidays, is all up to you!

I've been busy the past couple of weeks celebrating all sorts of occasions and holidays.

First, and the MOST important... My count down to Michigan. :]
I have been celebrating
each day I am a little bit closer to a little extra happiness.


Second, this is just the start, but my first Christmas tree.. :].
In my Cubical at work.
*Expect a blog post dedicated to cubical decorating SOON.



One of my FAVORITE Christmas soundtracks.. I'm not going to say the Polar Express is my FAVORITE Christmas movie... But, such wonderful music to Christmas too!
I had my first Gingerbread latte this past weekend!
In celebration of the Holidays!
Pib made me a spoon ring! To celebrate the flea market! Didn't he do a great job!?!?
I love it! This was his first try.. next I want a matching
spoon ring and spoon bracelet.. I'm on the hunt for some good ones!

...And Celebrating our one month today 11/11/11... yayyayaya!



And I am planning on celebrating family
thanksgiving by making this for our Thanksgiving.
Peppermint Bark Candy.  Recipe.

And I am also making this ! Pumpkin Dip!! Recipe.

I also have done some cute Christmas decorating with my mason jars and ornaments I found on sale for .29 at Ollies!! It was a great steal of a deal. I'm going Christmas card material shopping TODAY at Michaels. This should be a fun craft filled weekend! What are you celebrating?

Happy Weekending! :]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment