Saturday, February 4, 2012

Gold, Valentines, and Bubble Baths

Hello Blogosphere!

Here I am, Saturday night, 11:00, blogging. That should be an indication of how my life has been lately. I'm here to fill you in on the gaps, but first I wanted to tell you have excited I am that it is February. Why, you may be wondering? Well, I consider February a weird month. First, look at how it is spelled. Second, it feels like summer, isn't it still winter? Third, the Superbowl is tomorrow and the Oscars are coming up soon! [And that's they exciting part] I am excited to watch and analyze the ads and critique the red carpet fashion.

So, this is what my life has looked like lately.

I am officially a Starbucks gold member! I've been working on this for 3 years. 
Bri and I finally had our craft day. We made Jade shadow boxes!
And I made some Valentines. [ I love Valentines day]

 
This is the Valentines day card I made for Pib. [Pib: My Boyfriend]
He doesn't read my blog, so it's safe to post this soon. :]


My new thing is relaxing. With bubbles, books, candles and beverages.
               Flea Marketing and Starbucking. :]

 And this has been taking up so much of my time, but I have loved every minute of it! I am helping coordinate the Hill City Polar Plunge Festival, which will take place, February 25th from 11-2pm. This is a festival full of family fun, live music and more. I have been working with my team of lovely ladies, below. I'll post more about it once the event happens! But, it has been exciting and I am so lucky to be working with the Special Olympics Virgina! 



Now I am off to bed blog world! Hopefully I will see you again sooner rather then later! I know I will want to post at least one more Valentines Day post before it passes! 

Love from,
 Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment