Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Its been FOREVER.

So, I've been away from the blogger world, for any of you who read regularly (Keri Cook) I am sorry. My life has been filled with many events and craziness. I am happy (and slightly sad) to say my life has slowed down. Today I have been working on my resume and a few other things. I wanted you to have a look and if you think it is good, pass it along to anyone you know! 


Sorry about the quality, I had reformat them. If I learned one thing the past couple of months, it's that Macs are 10 billion times better than PCs. Like, seriously. People who want to argue that have to of never use a mac before. Or they haven't taken the time to learn how an Apple works, for real. It's worth the extra ca$h.

Also, I loathe shopping for plane tickets. I promise to write more soon! Feel free to give me some feedback!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, this looks really good. My only suggestion would be to move the text around a bit to create more of a "stepping down stairs" effect. It guides the eye/makes a resume easier to scan.

    - Devin

    ReplyDelete